Send CV / Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
FibLas is searching for an Electronics Engineer to join its innovative R&D team that designs cutting edge laser systems. The ideal candidate will contribute to the development of required electronics and graphical user interfaces for our lasers and laser systems.
- Design main control cards for our lasers and laser systems.
- Design high power / short pulsed laser diode drivers.
- Interact with other companies in order to manufacture these designs.
- Develop graphical user interfaces (GUI).
- Prepare test reports and documentation for new prototypes and products.
- Propose new projects for supporting product development.
- Guide and train new employees if required.
Required skills and experience:
- BS in Electronics Engineering.
- Experience in PCB design.
- Experience in microchip and FPGA programming.
- Experience in graphical user interface (GUI) development.
- Ability to work self-directed and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent communication skills and advanced ability working with MS Office programs.
Preferred skills and experience:
- MSc / PhD in Electronics Engineering or some working experience.
- Experience in power electronics.
- Familiarity with lasers and optics.
FibLas is an equal opportunity employer. We solicit and hire applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category. Our policy is to employ the most qualified applicants.
Copyright © 2020 - All Rights Reserved - www.fiblas.com
Template by OS Templates